Thursday 18 April 2013

About My Art Work

I first realised I had an artistic talent when I was at secondary school where I was encouraged and supported by my family and teachers and continued to do double award art and life drawing at college, my studies became devoted towards my art work with very little interest in my other ALevel studies.

 I continued to stick to my artistic route and attended The Manchester School of Art to do a Foundation Diploma where I successfully passed with a distinction. I planned to continue at The Manchester School of Art on an Interactive Arts course where I changed my mind last minute before the start of term and continued onto a Fine Art Painting course, where I really threw myself into the deep end as I had little experience in painting. I have continued on the course to date with may hurdles of painting styles, techniques, concepts and research, I am still on a learning curve and love every difficulty I overcome and I intend to continue along the artistic paths do my Masters in Art after I finish my degree.


No comments:

Post a Comment